The lower fountain tier is a wide, thick, low fan giving it elegance whilst the top tier is a thick, high centre stream giving it imposing height. The Titan Daffodil fountain is ideal if you don't want to block out any background views.
This fountain boasts an increased volume of water through the pump, so the display is much thicker and heavier. This stops much of the wind drift and disfiguration, making it ideal for any lakes in a windy location. With the Titan Daffodil lake fountain, you get the full effect of a beautiful water feature, but also increased dissolved oxygen within the water and high levels of aeration.
The Titan Daffodil fountain's clever design allows for a much higher level of water to pass through the unit per minute than most other fountains. This means that not only do you gain the full effect of a beautiful water feature, but you also gain increased dissolved oxygen level within the water and high levels of aeration.
The Titan fountain is available in a horizontal, vertical and stationary configuration.
- Increased suction screens are available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra-high performance.
- Controllers are available with full-timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3-year warranty parts with an option of a 2-year extension.
- 3-year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installing the Titan Daffodil floating lake fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountain equipment, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wi-fi connection.
- Fountain and Anchor installation
The team at Heathland Group use two different methods when installing the Daffodil floating lake fountain depending on individual requirements. These methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Daffodil floating lake fountain
Here at Heathland Group, we want to ensure that your investment in your beautiful fountain continues for years to come so we offer our clients a fountain winterising and servicing package. We have a fully equipped servicing centre for all your general maintenance, servicing and repair needs for all our water fountains and aerators.
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or lake and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.