The Select Series Sky Geyser floating lake fountain produces a tall smooth stream of water, shooting up to the sky. This pattern reaches the maximum height that pumps of this size can generate.
This unit was cleverly designed to get the highest volume of water flowing through it by ensuring that there are no obstructions in the interior of the unit itself. So, not only does it increase the dissolved oxygen levels within the lake beautifully but you have a stunning fountain pattern as well.
We can provide this unit in three different configurations;
We can also provide this in different power options including single phase and three phase.
If you're looking for something larger than this fountain, then you might find what you're looking for in our Titan range, the biggest units in our inventory. For something truly unique and tailor-made take a look at the bespoke fountain design section.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series Sky Geyser Floating Lake Fountain
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series Sky Geyser Floating Lake Fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Select Series Fountains, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Sky Geyser Floating Lake Fountain
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.