The Select Series Majestic floating lake fountain display consists of an upper tier of 6 high arching streams and a lower tier of 10 wide arching streams.
The fountain's interior has been carefully designed to increase water flow by eliminating any obstructions. As with most of the fountains we supply we can provide the select series fountain in a range of sizes from 0.75kw to 3.7kw.
If you need a larger fountain then please take a look at our Titan fountain range for the largest fountains we have available.
The Select Series floating lake fountain is available in a horizontal or vertical configuration.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series Majestic Floating Lake Fountain
- Increased suction screens are available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Single-phase and Three-phase power options available.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra-high performance.
- Controllers are available with full-timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3-year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3-year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series Majestic floating lake fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wi-fi connection.
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Select Series Fountains, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Majestic floating lake fountain
Our fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre can help you with fountain repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
Part of our service is to ensure that you get many years of enjoyment from your fountain and that it's a good investment, so we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.