The Select Series Full Geyser floating lake fountain is a combination of several vertical streams merging to create an incredible geyser.
This fountain model is fantastic if you wish it to be seen from a great distance because it shoots up to a dramatic height. The internal design of this fountain excludes any unnecessary obstructions, meaning it has a larger volume of water flowing through it per second than other fountain units of this size. This also means that the pattern is more stable than others of its kind and it will increase the dissolved oxygen levels in the lake to help give you a balanced ecosystem.
The Select Series Full Geyser Fountain is available three different configurations:
We can also provide it in several power options including single phase and three phase.
If these fountains still aren't quite grand enough for you then please see the Titan range for the largest models we have available, or for something truly special see the bespoke designs available.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series Full Geyser Floating Lake Fountain
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series Full Geyser Floating Lake Fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Select Series Fountains, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Full Geyser Floating Lake Fountain
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.