The Select Series Fleur De Lis floating lake fountain has a central geyser surrounded by 8 reduced height arching streams and a further 8 wide arching streams that create the shape of a Fleur de Lis.
The interior of this fountain has been c designed to increase water flow, eliminating any obstructions. As with most of our fountains, we can provide the select series fountain in a range of sizes from 0.75kw to 3.7kw.
If you are looking for a more substantial fountain then please take a look at our Titan fountain range. These are the largest fountains we have available.
The Select Series floating lake fountain is available in a horizontal or vertical configuration.
Features and benefits of the Select Series Fleur De Lis floating lake fountain
- Increased suction screens are available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Single-phase and three-phase power options available.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra-high performance.
- Controllers are available with full-timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3-year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3-year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series Fleur De Lis floating lake fountain
We offer a full installation service for the fountains we supply in the Select Series range and this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wi-fi connection.
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two ways to install our Select Series fountains, and these are shown below.
Maintaining your new Fleur De Lis Floating Lake Fountain
Our fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
To help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from what's meant to be a long term investment, we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.