The Select Series Flare & Sky Geyser Floating Lake Fountain has a low conical fan topped with a stunningly tall geyser to make a lasting impression.
This unit has been expertly design to be as efficient as possible as it doesn't incorporate any unnecessary obstructions in the interior, meaning it has a higher volume of water flowing through it than other fountains of this size. It will increase the dissolved oxygen levels in your lake to give you balanced ecosystem. The increased volume of water also gives a much more stable fountain display that will not be as affected by high winds like fountains with finer displays.
We can provide the Select Series Flare & Sky Geyse fountainr in three different configurations;
There are also different power options including single phase and three phase.
For the largest models we have available please see the Titan range, or for something even more astounding see our bespoke designs.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series Flare & Sky Geyser Floating Lake Fountain
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series Flare & Sky Geyser Floating Lake Fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Select Series Fountains, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Flare & Sky Geyser Floating Lake Fountain
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.