The design of this fountain does not incorporate any unnecessary obstructions to induce a higher volume of water flowing throughout the unit. This creates a stronger pattern that's not as affected by wind drift as finer models are. It will also increase the dissolved oxygen levels in the lake like an aerator would so there is no need to choose between an aerator and a display fountain.
If these models are not big enough for your requirements we do have a larger range, known as the Titan Series fountains, which include the largest models we have to offer. If you are looking for something personally tailored to your individual needs we can provide bespoke fountain designs too.
The Select Series Cascade Floating Lake Fountain Servicing
Heathland Group offer a winterising and servicing package to ensure that these fountains continue to run to the highest of standards. Our in-house team have a fully equipped service centre at their disposal to help with any general maintenance, servicing and repairs to fountains.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series Cascade Floating Lake Fountain
- Unit sizes range from 0.75Kw to 3.7Kw.
- High strength composite pump components.
- High performance.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 3 year warranty.
- Optional 2 year warranty extension
The Select Series comes in three different configurations. These are;
We also have several power options available with this unit including single phase and three phase.
Heathland Group Floating Lake Fountain Installation
With all of our floating fountains we offer a full installation service and this can include the following options;
- Trenching and full cabling
- Installation and setup of control panel
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
The two main fountain installation techniques used by Heathland Group are shown below;
We can supply fountain equipment and our fountain installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or lake and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.