The Select Series Buckingham floating lake fountain pattern uses multiple streams and tiers to produces a dazzling pyramid effect.
The Select Series Buckingham looks particularly beautiful at night when lit up with our added lighting options. Due to the increased flow of water through this unit the pattern does not suffer from wind distortion.
The increased flow is caused by the interior of the unit being carefully designed to eliminate any obstructions. This causes a strong pattern and a higher increase in dissolved oxygen levels so there is no need to choose between beauty and practicality.
For something extra special please see our bespoke designs, which are personally tailored to each client or our Titan range for the largest fountains we have in our range.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series Buckingham Floating Lake Fountain
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series Buckingham Floating Lake Fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Select Series Fountains, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Buckingham Floating Lake Fountain
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.