The lower tier of this fountain produces a heavy low fan, the middle tier produces a heavy fan pattern with a smaller diameter. The pattern is finished with a thick fanned centre steam. These three tiers make a truly stunning fountain. As with most of our fountains, we can provide the select Series 2 fountain in a range of sizes from 0.75kw to 5.5kw allowing us to provide a pattern size to suit everyone.
If you are looking for something more substantial then please take a look at our Titan fountains for the largest fountains we have in our range.
All of the Select Series 2 range has been designed with a very large grill which reduces suction around the screen and this means fewer blockages from leaves and other debris from the lake bed. It also ensures that you get a larger volume of water passing through the fountain, obtaining better flows of water for greater air circulation and aeration.
The Select Series 2 floating lake fountain is available in a horizontal or vertical configuration.
Features and benefits of the Select Series 2 Triple Tier floating lake fountain
- Increased suction screens are available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Single-phase and three-phase power options available.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra-high performance.
- Controllers are available with full-timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3-year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3-year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Triple Tier Floating Lake Fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wi-fi connection.
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two ways to install the Triple Tier floating lake fountain, as shown below;
Maintaining your new Triple Tier floating lake fountain
Heathland Group's fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre can provide repairs and servicing with repairs and also maintenance for the fountain units we supply. It's important for us that your fountain gives you a good long term investment, so we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountains and full installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.