As the name suggest the Select Series 2 Triple Tier fountain Pattern is made up from three tiers
The lower tier produces a heavy, low fan. The middle tier also produces a heavy fan pattern, however with a smaller diameter. It's finished with a thicker centre steam that has a slightly fanned geyser styled stream shooting straight up. These three tiers combine to make a truly stunning fountain, aesthetically pleasing to any eye.
The Select Series 2 fountain is available in horizontal, vertical and stationary configuration as well as having several power options including single phase and three phase.
This model comes in a variety of sizes ranging from;
- small 0.75Kw units
- to a larger 5.5Kw units.
If you require something bigger than this then we can offer our Titan Range and our bespoke designs for that something extra special and to suit any specific requirements.
Due to the large volume of water that passes through this unit with a totally unobstructed flow, the pattern is much heavier and thicker, which means that the dissolved oxygen levels within the water are increased to the same level as an aerator would provide, but you also get a beautiful pattern, which isn't affected by wind distortion as some of the finer displays are.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Triple Tier Floating Lake Fountain
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Triple Tier Floating Lake Fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Select Series 2 Fountains, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Triple Tier Floating Lake Fountain
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.