The Select Series 2 Trillium fountain consists of a top tier geyser surrounded by two lower tiers of crisp dramatic streams. As with most of our fountains, we can provide this fountain in a range of sizes from 0.75kw to 5.5kw.
If you are looking a much larger fountain, take a look at our Titan fountain range for the largest fountains we have available.
All of the Select Series 2 range has been designed to reduce suction around the screen which results in fewer blockages caused by leaves and other debris from the lake bed. They have a very large grill and aside from the suction and debris issues, it also means a larger volume of water passing through the fountain, obtaining more water circulation for better aeration.
The Select Series 2 floating lake fountain is available in a horizontal or vertical configuration.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Trillium floating lake fountain
- Increased suction screens are available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Single-phase and three-phase power options available.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra-high performance.
- Controllers are available with full-timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3-year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3-year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Trillium floating lake fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wi-fi connection.
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two ways to install our Select Series 2 fountains, the methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Trillium floating lake fountain
Heathland Group's fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre can help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
Our aim is to ensure that you get years of hassle-free enjoyment from your fountain and that it's a long term investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountains and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.