A top tier geyser with two lower tiers of multiple crisp streams gives the Select Series 2 Trillium fountain pattern a unique almost royal effect
The Select Series 2 Trillium Fountain internal design allows for an unobstructed flow of water to pass through. The unobstructed flow increases the dissolved oxygen levels within the water, giving you a truly wonderful water feature. The Select Series 2 Trillium fountain has a higher water volume passing through it than most models its size. This means the pattern is extremely stable and will not be affected by wind distortion.
The Select Series 2 Trillium Fountain come in a variety of different sizes ranging from;
- Small 0.75Kw units
- to 5.5Kw unit
The Select Series 2 Trillium lake fountain is a popular choice for any size of water feature or water body. If your require something bigger, we have the Titan range available or for something truly special see our bespoke designs.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Trillium Floating Lake Fountain
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Trillium Floating Lake Fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Select Series 2 Fountains, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Trillium Floating Lake Fountain
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.