A top tier geyser with two lower tiers of multiple crisp streams gives the Select Series 2 Trillium fountain pattern a unique almost royal effect
The Select Series 2 Trillium Fountain internal design allows for an unobstructed flow of water to pass through. The unobstructed flow increases the dissolved oxygen levels within the water, giving you a truly wonderful water feature. The Select Series 2 Trillium fountain has a higher water volume passing through it than most models its size. This means the pattern is extremely stable and will not be affected by wind distortion.
The Select Series 2 Trillium Fountain come in a variety of different sizes ranging from;
- Small 0.75Kw units
- to 5.5Kw unit
The Select Series 2 Trillium lake fountain is a popular choice for any size of water feature or water body. If your require something bigger, we have the Titan range available or for something truly special see our bespoke designs.
- High Performance.
- Increased motor life due to lightweight propellors.
- Easy clean, high strength Composite Suction Screens.
- High Strength Composite Pump Components.
- Increased Suction Screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 3 Year Warranty with an optional 2 Year Warranty Extension.
- Available in two phases; Single or Three phase.
- Available in three different configurations; Stationary, Vertical or Horizontal.
Select Series 2 Trillium Floating Lake Fountain Installation
With all of Select Series 2 fountains we offer a full installation service, meaning there's no hard work needed on your part.
This can include the following options;
- Trenching and full cabling
- Control panel setup and installation
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main methods, one of which our team will use, which are used in installing the Select Series 2 Trillium Fountain. These are shown below;
Heathland Group Maintenance Provisions
Along with all of the floating lake fountains we supply, we also offer the services of our fully equipped in-house service centre. We are on hand to deal with any general maintenance, servicing or repairs you may require. Along with this we offer a winterising and servicing package to ensure your floating lake fountain runs to its highest standards for many years to come.
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or lake and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.