If you are looking for a much bigger fountain, take a look at our Titan fountain range for the largest fountains available.
All our Select Series 2 range are equipped with a very large grill that's designed to provide reduced suction around the screen. This results in fewer blockages from fallen leaves and other debris from the lake bed. It also ensures a larger volume of water passing through the fountain, creating large flows of water for excellent circulation.
The Select Series 2 floating lake fountain is available in a horizontal or vertical configuration.
Features and benefits of the Select Series 2 Torrent floating lake fountain
- Increased suction screens are available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Single-phase and three-phase power options available.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra-high performance.
- Controllers are available with full-timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3-year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3-year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Torrent floating lake fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and set-up, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two methods of installation for Select Series 2 fountains, as shown below;
Maintaining your new Torrent floating lake fountain
Our fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre can undertake repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied to our customers.
We also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature and that it's a long term investment for the future.
We can supply fountains and install them for both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.