The Select Series 2 Tornado has a simply beautiful conical pattern and we can provide our Select Series 2 fountains in a range of sizes from 0.75Kw to 5.5Kw.
If you require a much larger lake fountain then we might have what you're looking for in our Titan fountain range. These are some of the largest fountains we have available.
All of the Select Series 2 fountain range are designed with very large grills to reduce suction around the screen. This means far fewer blockages from fallen leaves and other debris from the lake bed. This fountain design also creates a greater volume of water going through the fountain and this flow means better circulation and aeration.
The Select Series 2 floating lake fountain is available in a horizontal or vertical configuration.
Features and benefits of the Select Series 2 Tornado floating lake fountain
- Increased suction screens are available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Single-phase and three-phase power options are available.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra-high performance.
- Controllers are available with full-timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3-year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3-year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Tornado floating lake fountain
Our Select Series 2 fountains come with a full installation service if required and this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and set-up, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wi-fi connection.
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two methods of installing the Select Series 2 fountains, as shown below;
Maintaining your new Tornado floating lake fountain
Our fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre can offer a range of services including repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
Our goal is to ensure your fountain runs for many years and that it's a good long term investment, so we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountains and install them for both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.