Maximum pumping rates, maximum beauty with the Tornado Fountain
The Select Series 2 Tornado has a simply beautiful conical pattern and this fountain has is the highest oxygen transfer rates along with the maximum pumping rates that we have to offer.
The Select Series 2 Tornado is not affected by wind distortion (like some of the finer displays) because of the high volume of water passing through the unit. Its intelligent design ensures there is no obstructions internally, allowing a higher volume of water to pass through per minute. Along with this the Select Series 2 Tornado also increases the dissolved oxygen levels within the water source, again adding to the stunning nature of its design.
The Select Series 2 Tornado comes in a variety of sizes, ranging from;
- small 0.75Kw units
- to 5.5Kw unit.
If you desire something bigger then check out our Titan range. We also have Bespoke Designs for that something extra special.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Tornado Floating Lake Fountain
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Tornado Floating Lake Fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Select Series 2 Fountains, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Tornado Floating Lake Fountain
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.