Maximum pumping rates, maximum beauty with the Tornado Fountain
The Select Series 2 Tornado has a simply beautiful conical pattern and this fountain has is the highest oxygen transfer rates along with the maximum pumping rates that we have to offer.
The Select Series 2 Tornado is not affected by wind distortion (like some of the finer displays) because of the high volume of water passing through the unit. Its intelligent design ensures there is no obstructions internally, allowing a higher volume of water to pass through per minute. Along with this the Select Series 2 Tornado also increases the dissolved oxygen levels within the water source, again adding to the stunning nature of its design.
The Select Series 2 Tornado comes in a variety of sizes, ranging from;
- small 0.75Kw units
- to 5.5Kw unit.
If you desire something bigger then check out our Titan range. We also have Bespoke Designs for that something extra special.
- Available in three different configurations; stationary, vertical and horizontal.
- Available in two different phases; single phase and three phase.
- High strength omposite pump components.
- High Performance.
- Increased motor life due to light weight propellors.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 3 year warranty with the option of a further 2 year warranty extension.
Select Series 2 Tornado Floating Lake Fountain Installation
Along with all fountain equipment we also offer a full installation, and can include the following;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install these units. These two techniques can be seen below
Heathland Group Maintenance
Heathland Group strives to ensure that the fountains and aerators we provide to our clients continues to work for many years after installation. We have a fully equipped in-house service centre to take care of any servicing, repairs and general maintenance you may require. Also on offer to our clients is a winterising and servicing package.
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or lake and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.