The Select Series 2 Spider & Arch fountain is composed of a lower tier of 8 streams with a wide diameter, and a higher tier with 8 streams but with greater height and a decreased diameter. This helps to create an impressive display and if you want an even more spectacular look at night you could add our lighting options.
The Select Series 2 Spider and Arch has a robust pattern, unaffected by wind distortion unlike some of the finer displays. The internal design allows a higher volume of water to pass through per minute, doing a fantastic job of increasing the dissolved oxygen levels in the lake or water source as an aerator would. The Select Series 2 Spider and Arch fountain is one of our popular floating water fountains display due to the thick precise streams and eye catching quality of the high and wide design.
You no longer have to choose between beauty and function! With this floating lake fountain you can have it all.
- small 0.75Kw units
- to a larger 5.5Kw units.
However if you require something even bigger, then take a look at our Titan range, or a bespoke design could be what you need to create a water feature that is even more spectacular.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Spider & Arch Floating Lake Fountain
- Available in two different phases; single phase or three phase.
- Stationary, horizontal and vertical configurations available.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- High strength composite pump components
- High performance
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life
- High strength, easy clean composite suction screens
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area
- Cable length optional
- 3 year warranty with an optional 2 year warranty extension
Select Series 2 Spider & Arch Floating Lake Fountain Installation
We offer a full installation service with any of our fountain products to ensure we can make this as hassle free as possible for all our clients. This may include some of the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
The two main techniques used by our team when installing these models are shown below;
Heathland Group's Expert Maintenance Packages
We have an expert team here at Heathland Group and they are always on hand to help with any maintenance requirements you may have. These can range from;
- General maintenance
We also offer all of our clients a winterising and servicing packed to ensure these fountains continue to run to the highest standard for years to come, no matter the weather.
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or lake and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.