The Select Series 2 Spider & Arch fountain is composed of a lower tier of 8 streams with a wide diameter, and a higher tier with 8 streams but with greater height and a decreased diameter. This helps to create an impressive display and if you want an even more spectacular look at night you could add our lighting options.
The Select Series 2 Spider and Arch has a robust pattern, unaffected by wind distortion unlike some of the finer displays. The internal design allows a higher volume of water to pass through per minute, doing a fantastic job of increasing the dissolved oxygen levels in the lake or water source as an aerator would. The Select Series 2 Spider and Arch fountain is one of our popular floating water fountains display due to the thick precise streams and eye catching quality of the high and wide design.
You no longer have to choose between beauty and function! With this floating lake fountain you can have it all.
- small 0.75Kw units
- to a larger 5.5Kw units.
However if you require something even bigger, then take a look at our Titan range, or a bespoke design could be what you need to create a water feature that is even more spectacular.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Spider & Arch Floating Lake Fountain
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Spider & Arch Floating Lake Fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Select Series 2 Fountains, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Spider & Arch Floating Lake Fountain
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.