The Select Series 2 Scepter floating fountain pattern throws a heavy body of water into the air to monumental heights, whilst still retaining its fine beauty and shape
This fountain pattern is very striking and will distract beautifully from any unwanted background views, as it tends to encourage focus on itself.
This model, as like many of our others, are available in a variety of different sizes, ranging from;
- small 0.75Kw units
- to a larger 5.5Kw unit.
However if you desire something larger our Titan range could have what you are looking for. Failing this we have a on-hand Bespoke Design service to suit your needs.
This fountain model is designed to allow an unobstructed flow of water through the unit meaning you get this wonderful display, but it also increases the dissolved oxygen levels within the water to the same levels of that of an aerator. Another bonus of this increased flow is that the founain display is much thicker and therefore not overly affected by wind drift.
The Select Series 2 fountain is available in different configurations including; horizontal, vertical and stationary. As well as having several options of power including single phase and three phase.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Scepter Floating Lake Fountain
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Scepter Floating Lake Fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Select Series 2 Fountains, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Scepter Floating Lake Fountain
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.