The Select Series 2 Scepter is a feathered geyser reaching great heights. As with most of our fountains, we can supply the select series 2 fountain in a range of sizes from 0.75kw to 5.5kw.
For a more substantial fountain, please take a look at our Titan fountain range. These are the largest fountains we have available.
All of the Select Series 2 range are designed with a very large grill to provide reduced suction around the screen. This means fewer blockages caused by leaves and other debris from the lake bed. It also guarantees a much larger volume of water passing through the fountain, which gives better circulation and so more aeration.
The Select Series 2 floating lake fountain is available in a horizontal or vertical configuration.
Features and benefits of the Select Series 2 Scepter floating lake fountain
- Increased suction screens are available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Single-phase and three-phase power options are available
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra-high performance.
- Controllers are available with full-timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3-year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3-year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Scepter floating lake fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series 2 range including the following options:-
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and set-up, including custom builds with bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two ways to install our Select Series 2 fountains, as shown in the diagrams below;
Maintaining your new Scepter floating lake fountain
Heathland Group has a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units that we supply to our customers.
When you buy a fountain from us, you can be sure that you will get many years of enjoyment from a long term investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.