A floating lake fountain that's visually stunning
This elegant fountains has 4 tiers, with 6 elegantly arching stems and is the Select Series 2 Quad floating lake fountain. Starting with the top, each tier gradually increases in diameter and decreases in height to form this mesmerising pattern that truly catches the eye.
This design is among the most complex we can offer. It is simply stunning to see. The internal design of this fountain gives an unobstructed water flow, meaning that a higher water volume passes through per minute than most designs this size. This provides a strong pattern, unaffected by any wind drift, and also increases the dissolved oxygen levels within the lake, the same as an aerator would.
The Select Series 2 Quad comes in a variety of different sizes, ranging from;
- 0.75Kw units
- to a larger 5.5Kw units.
However if you're looking for something larger and more imposing, then a fountain from our Titan range might suit you better or for something truly special, our bespoke design team can create a fountain to your specifications and requirements.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Quad Floating Lake Fountain
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Quad Floating Lake Fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Select Series 2 Fountains, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Quad Floating Lake Fountain
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.