This elegant fountains has 4 tiers, with 6 elegantly arching stems and is the Select Series 2 Quad floating lake fountain. Starting with the top, each tier gradually increases in diameter and increases in height to form this mesmerizing pattern that truly catches the eye.
This design is among the most complex we can offer. It is simply stunning to see . The internal design of this fountain gives an unobstructed water flow, meaning that a higher water volume passes through per minute than most designs this size. This provides a the strong pattern, unaffected by any wind drift, and also increases the dissolved oxygen levels withing the lake, the same as an aerator would.
The Select Series 2 Quad comes in a variety of different sizes, ranging from;
- to a larger 5.5Kw.
However if you're looking for something larger and more imposing, then a fountain from our Titan range might suit you better or for something truly special, our bespoke design team can create a fountain to your specifications and requirements.
- Three different configuarions are available, stationary, horizontal and vertical
- Also two phases, single phase and three phase.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- Increased motor life due to lightweight propellers.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.
- High strength composite pump components.
- High performance.
- 3 year warranty.
- Optional 2 Year warranty extension
Select Series 2, Quad Floating Lake Fountain Installation
With a top quality installation on offer with all of our floating lake fountain equipment, why would you choose anything else. We can include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
- Control panel installation and setup
There are two main techniques that our team use when installing your floating lake fountain. Which method is used will depend on the circumstances and your personal requirements. These two methods are shown below;
Heathland Fountains Maintenance Services
We have a fully equipped in house service center for all your servicing, general maintenance and repair needs. Our team are always keen to help in any way they can. We also offer all of our clients a winterising and servicing package to ensure your lake fountain continues to run at a high standard for many years to come
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or lake and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.