The Select Series 2 Quad Fountain has 4 tiers, with 6 arching streams. Starting with the top, each tier gradually increases in diameter and decreases in height. As with most of our fountains, we can provide the select series 2 fountain in a range of sizes from 0.75kw to 5.5kw.
If you are looking bigger fountains, then please take a look at our Titan fountain range for the largest fountains we have available.
All of the Select Series 2 range are equipped with a large grill, which has been specially designed to provide reduced suction around the screen. This results in fewer blockages caused by leaves and other debris from the lake bed. It also ensures that you get a larger volume of water passing through the fountain and this creates better air circulation.
The Select Series 2 floating lake fountain is available in a horizontal or vertical configuration.
Features and benefits of the Select Series 2 Quad floating lake fountain
- Increased suction screens are available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Single-phase and three-phase power options available
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra-high performance.
- Controllers are available with full-timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3-year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3-year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Quad Floating Lake Fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series 2 range which includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with bluetooth control and wifi connection
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Select Series 2 Fountains, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Quad floating lake Fountain
Our fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre can help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We want you to get many years of enjoyment when you invest in a fountain, so we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.