The Select Series 2 Pentalator fountain consists of 5 tiers of nozzles and a vertical geyser, surrounded by 4 lower tiers. All of the lower tiers have 6 streams arching outwards, reducing in height and increasing in diameter as you go down the tiers. This creates a spectacular complex fountain pattern and as with most of our fountains, we can provide the select series 2 fountain in a range of sizes from 0.75kw to 5.5kw.
If you are looking for a larger more imposing fountain then please take a look at our Titan fountains. These are the largest fountains we have available.
The entire Select Series 2 range of fountains are equipped with very large grills designed to provide reduced suction around the screen. This means fewer blockages caused by leaves and other debris from the lake bed. It also ensures that you get a larger volume of water passing through the fountain, for better circulation.
The Select Series 2 floating lake fountain is available in a horizontal or vertical configuration.
Features and benefits of the Select Series 2 Pentalator floating lake fountain
- Increased suction screens are available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Single-phase and three-phase power options available.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra-high performance.
- Controllers are available with full-timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3-year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3-year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Pentalator Floating Lake Fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two ways to install our Select Series 2 Fountains, as shown in the diagrams below;
Maintaining your new Pentalator Floating Lake Fountain
Heathland Group has a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to assist with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all the fountains we supply to our customers.
We help you care for your fountain so that you get many years of enjoyment and a long term investment. We also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature whatever the season.
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.