The Select Series 2 Lily floating lake fountain is the perfect fountain if you don't wish to block a background view
This fountain's upper tier consists of seven thick streams, giving it lots of volume and height, the bottom tier has a wide diameter fan, which complements the top tier perfectly.
The intelligent design of the Select Series 2 Lily floating lake fountain allows a free flow of water, completely unobstructed, to pass through it, meaning the volume of water passing through per minute is increased. This produces a stronger, more stable pattern that is unaffected by any high winds as occurs with some finer models. This clever design also means that the fountain increases the dissolved oxygen levels within the water, like an aerator. So you don't have to choose between beauty and aeration function.
As with a lot of our fountains we do offer this unit in different sizes ranging from;
- small 0.75Kw units
- up to 5.5Kw units.
The Select Series 2, Lily fountain is an extremely popular choice as it offers a display of subtle elegance. If you are looking for something a bit bigger with even more wow factor, then feel free to check out our Titan range or our bespoke designs.
- Stationary, horizontal and vertical configurations available.
- Available in single phase and three phase.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- Increased motor life due to lightweight propellers.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.
- High strength composite pump components.
- High performance.
- 3 year warranty.
- Optional 2 Year warranty extension
Select Series 2 Lily Floating Lake Fountain Installation
All the fountain equipment we supply comes with the option of a full installation service completed by our trained team and we can include the following:
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation
- Control panel setup
- Fountain installation and anchor installation
There are two main ways to install these units using the techniques shown below;
Heathland Group Maintenance Services
At Heathland Group we pride ourselves on our first class customer service and high standards in everything we do. This is why we offer all of our clients a winterising and service package to ensure that these stunning fountains continue to run beautifully for many years. Our fully equipped in-house service centre is available for any general maintenance, servicing or repair needs you may require to keep you fountain running in top condition.
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or lake and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.