The Lily Floating lake fountain from the Select Series 2 range
The Select Series 2 Lily fountain consists of an upper tier of seven thick streams and a lower-tier producing a wide diameter fan. As with most of our fountains, this Select Series 2 fountain is available in a range of sizes from 0.75kw to 5.5kw.
If you are looking for something bigger and grander then please take a look at our Titan fountain range for the largest fountains we have available.
All of the Select Series 2 range are specially designed with a larger grill which reduces suction around the screen. This means that there are fewer blockages from leaves and debris from the lake bed. It also gives a larger volume of water passing through the fountain and larger flows of water mean better circulation of air.
The Select Series 2 floating lake fountain is available in a horizontal or vertical configuration.
Features and benefits of the Select Series 2 Lily floating lake fountain
- Increased suction screens are available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Single-phase and three-phase power options available.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra-high performance.
- Controllers are available with full-timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3-year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3-year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Lily floating lake fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, including the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Select Series 2 Fountains, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Lily floating lake fountain
Heathland Group has a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all the fountain units we supply.
We want to help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from your long-term investment in this product, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.