Select Series 2 Falling Waters floating lake fountain
The Select Series 2 Falling Waters fountain is expertly designed to ensure an unobstructed flow of water throughout the unit, which increases the dissolved oxygen levels within the lake similar to how an aerator would, but with a stunning water display as well. The high volume of water means you gain a fountain that is thicker and more stable..
As with the majority of our models we have different sizes of this model available including;
- 3.7Kw units
- 5.5Kw units.
If you require something bigger, then the Titan series may meet your requirements, failing this we offer a bespoke design service which could be more suitable.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Falling Waters Floating Lake Fountain
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Falling Waters Floating Lake Fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Select Series 2 Fountains, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Falling Waters Floating Lake Fountain
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.