The Select Series 2 falling waters fountain produces a feathered geyser pattern. As with most of our fountains, we can provide the Select Series 2 in a range of sizes from 0.75Kw to 5.5Kw.
If you are looking for something more substantial then please take a look at our Titan Fountains for the largest fountains we supply.
All of the Select Series 2 range have large grills that are designed to provide reduced suction around the screen. This reduced suction results in fewer blockages caused by leaves and other debris from the lake floor. It also ensures that you get a greater volume of water passing through the fountain, giving better circulation and aeration.
The Select Series 2 floating lake fountain is available in a horizontal or vertical configuration.
Features and benefits of the Select Series 2 Falling Waters floating lake fountain
- Increased suction screens are available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Single-phase and three-phase power options available.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra-high performance.
- Controllers are available with full-timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3-year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3-year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Falling Waters floating lake fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and full set-up, including custom builds with bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two ways to install our Select Series 2 fountains, and these are shown below.
Maintaining your new Falling Waters floating lake fountain
At Heathland Group our fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre are available to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all the fountain units that we supply.
We want you to be assured that you'll get years of enjoyment from your investment in a fountain from Heathland Fountains and Aerators, so we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.