Select Series 2 Double Arch Floating Lake Fountain
The Select Series 2, Double Arch Pattern is a two tier design which features 8 streams on each tier. This produces two arches of different heights and diameters meaning you are left with a complex display.
The internal design of this fountain allows for unobstructed flow throughout, meaning it has a higher volume of water passing through it per second than most fountains of this size.
Therefore, not only will you get a strong and stable display that's less altered by wind distortion, you'll also have an increase of dissolved oxygen levels in your lake similar to an aerator. This fountain, like many in our range, combines beauty with water quality improvement.
The Select Series 2,Double Arch fountain is available in a range of sizes from;
- 0.75Kw units
- up to 5.5Kw units.
We have something for everyone and if these models aren't big enough then please see our Titan Series or for a custom display our bespoke design team can provide something truly special for you.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Double Arch Floating Lake Fountain
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Double Arch Floating Lake Fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Select Series 2 Fountains, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Double Arch Floating Lake Fountain
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.