The Select Series 2, Double Arch Pattern is a two tier design which features 8 streams on each tier. This produces two arches of different heights and diameters meaning you are left with a ravishing fountain.
The internal design of this fountain allows for unobstructed flow throughout, meaning it has a higher volume of water passing through it per second than most fountains of this size.
So, not only will you get a strong pattern that's less altered by wind drift, as some finer displays will be, but, you'll also have an increase of dissolved oxygen levels in your lake as with an aerator. This fountain like many in our range combines beauty with water management function.
The Select Series 2,Double Arch fountains is available in a range of sizes from;
- 0.75Kw units
- up to 5.5Kw units.
We have something for everyone and if these models still aren't big enough then please see our Titan section or for an added wow factor our bespoke design can provide something truly special for you.
- Available in different configurations; stationary, vertical and horizontal.
- Available in single phase and three phase.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- High strength composite pump components
- High performance
- Increased motor life due to lightweight propellers
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screen
- Increased Suction Screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area
- 3-year warranty with an option to extend for a further 2-year warranty.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
Select Series 2, Double Arch Stationary Fountain Installation
We offer a full installation service for all our fountain equipment, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup
- Fountain installation, anchor installation
There are two main ways to install these units using the two techniques shown below;
The Select Series 2, Double Arch Stationary Pond Fountain Maintenance
At Heathland Group, we have a fully equipped in-house service centre ready to help you in any situation. Some of the things we are on hand to deal with include;
- General Maintenance
We also offer all of our clients a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure that their fountain continues to run to the highest of standards for years to come.
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients in Norfolk, Suffolk and throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or pond and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.