The Select Series 2 Delmar Floating Lake Fountain
As with a most of our models, we have a range of unit sizes from;
- 0.75Kw units
- up to the 5.5Kw.
If you're looking for a larger fountain please see our Titan Series or our bespoke fountain design team are happy to help you come up with something unique that fits your requirements.
The brilliant design of the Select Series 2, Delmar fountain allows for free flow of water to pass through the unit, meaning not only do you get a wonderful water spectacle to enjoy but you're also increasing the dissolved oxygen levels within the water in the same way that an aerator does. This increased volume of water passing through the Delmar fountain, means that the display is thick and heavy, stopping most of the wind drift and display disfiguration which can be seen with finer displays.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Delmar Floating Lake Fountain
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Delmar Floating Lake Fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Select Series 2 Fountains, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Delmar Floating Lake Fountain
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.