The Select Series 2 Delmar floating lake fountain consists of a single centre geyser surrounded by a lower tier of 16 thick arching streams. As with most of our fountains, we can provide the select series 2 fountain in a range of sizes from 0.75kw to 5.5kw.
If you are looking for larger fountain then please take a look at our Titan Fountains for the largest options in our range.
All of the Select Series 2 range is equipped with a larger grill than on most fountains. This grill reduces suction around the screen and this results in fewer blockages from falling leaves and other debris from the lake bed. It also ensures that you get more water passing through the fountain, obtaining a greater flow of water for better circulation.
The Select Series 2 floating lake fountain is available in a horizontal or vertical configuration.
Features and benefits of the Select Series 2 Delmar floating lake fountain
- Increased suction screens are available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Single-phase and three-phase power options available.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra-high performance.
- Controllers are available with full-timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3-year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3-year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Delmar floating lake fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and set-up, including custom builds with bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Select Series 2 Fountains, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Delmar floating lake fountain
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We want to make sure you get years of enjoyment from your fountain investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.