The Select Series 2 Cluster Arch Floating Lake Fountain
The Cluster Arch is made up of 16 high reaching, precise, arching streams and this fountain pattern is an ideal choice for those wishing for a spectacular display to admire throughout the day that then looks especially magical with added lighting features. This fountain then becomes something even more impressive.
As with the majority of our fountains, the Select Series 2, Cluster Arch fountain model has an unimpeded flow of water through the unit, so it does a fantastic job of increasing the dissolved oxygen levels in the water as well as giving you a stunning display. This high volume of water flow also ensures that the pattern is extremely stable and is not effected by wind draft like some finer models could be.
The Select Series 2, Cluster Arch fountain is available in a variety of sizes to suit any requirements. These range from;
- Small 0.75Kw units
- up to a 5.5Kw units
If you are after something larger still, then our Titan range could meet your needs. Failing this we have the option of bespoke design and our team on hand to provide exactly what you need, if you want to make an extra special impact!
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Cluster Arch Floating Lake Fountain
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Cluster Arch Floating Lake Fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Select Series 2 Fountains, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Cluster Arch Floating Lake Fountain
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.