These fountains make an impressive addition to any lake.
The revolutionary Masters Series fountains offer a wide variety of spray patterns, these also come with the added bonus of being interchangeable (with the exception of Captiva and Kiawah), allowing you to have complete control of your fountains pattern and be as unique as you wish when it come to their spray patterns.
This flexibility offers you the ability to form dazzling water features and to have better water management.
- Basic Flow Patterns
- Straightened Flow Patterns
- Adjustable Straightened Flow Patterns
- Specialty Patterns
Key Features of the Masters Series Fountains
To allow you to attain your aesthetic goal and provide the essential aeration for your lake the Masters Series fountains have a large variety of models and voltages to choose from. This series of fountains is simple to install and maintain. The Master Series fountains are backed by the industry's finest pledge; designed and engineered for superior performance and longevity.
- Available in (½ - 10HP) models
- More than thirty spray patterns
- Simple assembly and installation
- Available in design types of vertical, horizontal and cart (7½ – 10HP)
- Available in all voltages, 50Hz and 60Hz (International 60 Hz and 50 Hz do not ship with control panel)
- Fountains with control panel, specific underwater rated power cable and lighting
- All stainless steel (no plastic parts)
- Total component CE recognised for safety
- Certified by UL & cUL
- Energy efficient oil-cooled motors and service-friendly
- Comes with a user-friendly cable disconnect, Aqua Lock connector (ALC) on (½ – 5HP) models
- Galvanized control panel
- Comes with custom panel configuration