The Celestial Series Taurus is a stunning tri-tier water fountain producing an eye-catching display. The Celestial Series fountains are some of the largest fountains we have to offer in our product range, These models range from 10HP to 25HP.
All components of these fountains come backed with a three-year warranty, demonstrating our ongoing commitment to all customers and ensuring excellence in providing these superior Celestial floating lake fountains.
Features and Benefits of the Celestial Series Taurus Floating Lake Fountain
- All nozzles are interchangeable meaning you can change the display pattern without having to replace the entire unit.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Optional rain tight, lockable NEMA 3R control panel container 24hr timer, contractor overload relay, GFCI protection.
- Low profile design to keep the fountain concealed, complete with recessed housing for LED and RGBW specialist lighting.
- High quality engineered moulded impeller.
- Late capacity, 16 gauge, intake screen and all metal parts made from high-quality stainless steel.
- Rugged, heavy-duty stainless steel centrifugal pump system for the highest efficiency and durability.
- Special quick disconnect which is underwater safe.
- ALC or Aqualock connections.
- High density floats constructed of polyethylene.
- Sturdy cart design constructed of high-quality stainless steel.
- Customisable LED lighting in full RGB if required.
- Floatation tyres for ease of dry handling with the cart design.
- 3-year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3-year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Celestial Series Taurus Floating Lake Fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Celestial Series range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Celestial Series Fountains, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Taurus Floating Lake Fountain
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.