World leading aeration is found here with the Volcano II aerator and the sister aerator, the Shasta. Extremely high flow rates resulting in huge volumes of water turnover and high DO or dissolved oxygen levels.
The Volcano II & Shasta series aerators are an ideal option if a minimal surface display is required but efficient aeration is of importance. These aerators have high LPM pumping rates and oxygen transfer capabilities. Options to add lighting for dramatic night time displays is also possible with these models.
The Hydromax Series features Volcano II’s high volume performance with a conical display pattern. Hydromax is based on two types of aerators;
Shasta Water Aerator
The Shasta aerator keeps a lower profile with simple elegance whilst providing aeration. Add lighting and Shasta positively shines at night.
Volcano II Water Aerator
The Volcano II aerator has a minimal surface eruption pattern produced by incredible pumping rates, which provides high oxygen transfer results. It is an ideal selection to get maximum aeration results with a floating surface aerator.
Features and Benefits of The Volcano II & Hydromax Series
- Available in (½ - 5½HP) models
- Easy installation
- Required depth is three feet (½HP operating depth is 2')
- Works in deeper depths with optional float mounted deep water intake
- Produces an erupting boil
- All stainless steel components
- High quality
- Optional night glow LED lighting systems for all models
- Low profile float
- Comes with an exclusive underwater cable disconnect, aqua lock connector (ALC)
- Motor housing of stainless steel
- Energy efficient oil-cooled motor 1725 RPM
- CE Recognised night glow LED lighting systems
- Certified by UL & CUL
The Volcano II Floating Lake Aerator Installation
This can include the following options;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel set up
- Customised installation plan for your lake
The two main techniques used for installation by Heathland Group are shown below;
Maintaining your new Volcano II Lake Aerator
Here at Heathland Group we want to ensure that your investment in your new aerator continues for years to come so we offer our clients a full aerator servicing package. We have a fully equipped servicing centre for all your general maintenance, servicing and repair needs for all our water fountains and aerators.
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990