The Volcano II & Hydromax series aerators are an ideal option if a minimal surface pattern is required but fantastic aeration is of importance. These aerators have high GPM pumping rates and oxygen transfer capabilities.
Features and Benefits of The Volcano II & Hydromax Series
- Available in (½ - 5½HP) models
- Easy installation
- Required depth is three feet (½HP operating depth is 2')
- Works in deeper depths with optional float mounted deep water intake
- Produces an erupting boil
- All stainless steel components
- Good quality
- Optional night glow LED lighting systems for all models
- Low profile float
- Comes with an exclusive underwater cable disconnect, Aqua Lock Connector (ALC)
- Motor housing of stainless steel
- Energy efficient oil-cooled motor 1725 RPM
- CE Recognised night glow LED lighting systems
- Certified by UL & cUL
The Hydromax Series features Volcano II’s high volume performance with a conical display pattern. Hydromax is based on two types of aerators;
Shasta Water Aerator
The Shasta aerator keeps a lower profile with simple elegance whilst providing aeration. Add lighting and Shasta positively shines at night.
Volcano II Water Aerator
The Volcano II aerator has a minimal surface eruption pattern produced by incredible pumping rates, which provides high oxygen transfer results. It is an ideal selection to get maximum aeration results with a floating surface aerator.
Heathland Fountains Aerator Installation
We offer a full aerator installation service carried out by our trained team members and we can provide this service with all of our aeration equipment. Installation can include;
- Full cabling
- Control paneling installation and set-up
- Aerator installation
Our team will use one of two methods shown here, when installing these aerators depending on your requirements;-
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management or lake and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.