The Torrent floating aerator is one of the most efficient aerators available on the market today and it creates a bubbling forth of surface water, which is highly aerated due to the unrestricted flows through the internal design of the unit. This aerator can move 90,000 litres per hours, whilst running at 0.5HP.
The Torrent Floating Aerator Benefits and Features
- Water display 300m (h) x 700mm (dia.)
- Perfect for smaller ponds up to half an acre.
- Simple plug and play operation.
- Single phase unit (230 Volts)
- Low operating costs.
- Will operate in a minimum water depth of 510mm.
- Also available as a fixed unit / non floating aerator.
- Very reliable, no maintenance motor.
- Optional cable length.
- Ships in one box / site installation available.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your aerator and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 2 Year Warranty with installation package / 1 Year Warranty for self installation.
Heathland Fountains Aeration Installation
With all of our aeration products we can offer a full professional installation service to ensure you get the greatest efficiency and functionality. This can include;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel setup
- Aerator installation
- Anchor installation
Our team will use one of two techniques when installing your aerator depending on the circumstances and your requirements. These are show below;
Heathland Fountains Aerator Maintenance Services
Heathland Fountains has a fully stocked in-house service centre at its disposal for all your aerator maintenance requirements from general maintenance and servicing to repairs. Our team also offers all of our clients an aerator and fountains winterising and servicing package to ensure that all of our aeration products continue to run to the high standards we expect for years to come.
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management or pond and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.