The Select Series 2 Weeping Willow aerator has two tiers both producing clear crisp streams of water for a stunning design.
This aeration unit has been cleverly designed to with no obstructions blocking water flow, meaning it creates a beautiful strong water display, whilst still aerating your lake to extraordinarily high levels. With this aerator you don't need to choose between increasing the dissolves oxygen levels within your lake and heaving a beautiful display.
if you a larger aerator than this, then please see the Titan Range or for something truly special our bespoke designs may be what you are looking for.
- Unit sizes range from 0.75Kw to 5.5Kw.
- Available in single phase and three phase power.
- Available in stationary, vertical and horizontal configurations.
- High strength composite pump components.
- High performance.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 3 year warranty and also optional 2 year warranty extension available.
Select Series 2, Weeping Willow Floating Lake Aerator Installation
Heathland Fountains offers a full aerator installation service with all our aeration equipment, this may include the following;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation and set-up
- Aerator installation
- Anchor installation
The two main techniques used by our team at Heathland Fountains are shown below. Which method they use will depend on the circumstances and your requirements.
Heathland Fountains Aerator Maintenance
Heathland fountains offers all of our clients an aerator winterising and servicing package to ensure your aerator continues to work to the best of its capabilities for years to come. Our in-house service centre is fully equipped to deal with any general maintenance, servicing or repairs which may be required.
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management or lake and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.