The Select Series 2 Triple Tier floating lake aerator is a three tier design with fans of different widths and heights that create an astounding display.
Our design team worked extremely hard when constructing the internal design so that there were no obstructions. This means that the aerator has a larger volume of water passing through it than other aerator models of this size, so it produces a beautiful, strong, unwavering display that is not affected by wind drift and also increases the dissolved oxygen level in the water to phenomenal levels.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Triple Tier Floating Lake Aerator
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your Aerator and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Triple Tier Floating Lake Aerator
We offer a full installation service for all our aerators in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Aerator installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Select Series 2 aerators, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Triple Tier Floating Lake Aerator
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all aerator units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your aerator and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain and aerator winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.