The Select Series 2 Triple Tier floating lake aerator is a three tier design with fans of different widths and heights that create an astounding display.
Our design team worked extremely hard when putting together the internal design so that there were no obstructions. This means that the aerator has a larger volume of water passing through it than other aerator models of this size, so it produces a beautiful strong, unwavering display that is not affected by wind drift and alsoincreases the dissolved oxygen level in the water to phenomenal levels.
The Select Series 2, Triple Tier Floating Lake Aerator Maintenance
Heathland Fountains has a fully equipped in-house service centre at its disposal. We can cover everything from general maintenance for aerators and servicing to repairs. To ensure all of our aeration products continue to run to our desired standards, we offer all of our clients an aerator winterising and servicing package.
- Unit sizes range from 0.75Kw to 5.5Kw.
- Available in single phase and three phase.
- High strength composite pump components.
- High performance.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 3 year warranty and optional 2 year warranty extension available.
If you need something bigger and and even more impressive then our Titan range of aerators might suit you or we can come up with a bespoke design to suit your requirements exactly.
Available unit configurations include:
Select Series 2 Triple Tier Floating Lake Aerator Installation
Heathland Fountains offer a full professional aerator installation service with all our aeration equipment. Some of the following options may be included in this depending on your requirements.
- Full cabling
- Installation and setup of control panel
- Aerator installation
- Anchor installation
The two main methods used when installing these aerators are shown below. It will depend on your requirements and the landscape as to which method of installation, the Heathland Fountains team will underake.
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management or lake and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.