A two tier aerator design for great aeration
The internal design of the Select Series 2, Trillium aerator allows for an unobstructed flow of water to pass through the unit. This increases the dissolved oxygen levels in the water at a higher rate than other aerators but also produces a strong display that will not be affected by wind drift unlike finer displays
Heathland Fountains Aerator Maintenance Provisions
To ensure all of our aeration units continue to run to the highest standards for years to come we offer all of our clients an aearator winterising and servicing package. We also have a fully equipped servicing centre to take care of anything your aerator may require including;
- General maintenance
- Unit sizes range from 0.75Kw to 5.5Kw.
- Available in stationary, vertical and horizontal configurations.
- Available in single phase and three phase.
- High strength composite pump components.
- High performance.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 3 year warranty.
- Optional 2 year warranty extension
The Select Series 2 Trillium floating lake aerator is a popular choice for any size of water feature or water body but if it's something bigger you require, we have the Titan range and for something truly special see our bespoke aerator and fountain designs.
Select Series 2, Trillium Floating Lake Aerator Installation
Heathland Fountains offers a professional aerator installation service with all of our aeration equipment. This may include some of the following options;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control Panel Setup
- Aerator installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main methods we use when installing these aeration units. These are shown below.
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management or lake and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.