The Select Series 2 Torrent floating aerator is ideal when a lower profile display is needed. It is not one of the grand displays like some of the other Select Series 2 models, but it is still lovely to watch and produces a calming bubbling sounds adding a relaxing feel to any landscape. The SS2 Torrent has the highest oxygen transfer rate of any of our Select Series 2 models, so is ideal for those lakes that need an added aeration boost.
The unobstructed interior design of this model allows for unprecedented amounts of water to pass through per second making it one of the most efficient aerators on today's market.
The Select Series 2, Torrent Floating Lake Aerator Maintenance
Heathland Fountains offer an aerator winterising and servicing package to ensure that your investment runs well and efficiently for years to come. Our in-house, fully equipped service centre is available for anything you may need from general maintenance and servicing to repairs.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2, Torrent Floating Lake Aerator
- Unit sizes range from 0.75Kw to 5.5Kw.
- Available in single phase and three phase.
- High strength composite pump components.
- High performance.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 3 year warranty or optional 2 year warranty extension.
Configurations available include:
Select Series 2, Torrent Floating Lake Aerator Installation
Heathland Fountains offers a full aerator and fountain installation service package with all aeration products to ensure you get the best quality possible. Our trained team have been doing installing aerators for years so can complete a full installation to the highest of standards with no fuss.
This may include some of the following;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation and setup
- Aerator installation
- Anchor installation
There are two techniques our team will choose from when installing your aerator depending on your requirements. These are shown below;
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management or lake and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.