The Select Series 2 Tornado aerator design produces the highest oxygen transfer rate and the largest pumping rates that we have to offer. It creates a stunning conical pattern which is thick and full stopping and doesn't get easily distorted by the wind like finer models.
This aeraotor is designed so that there are no obstructions internally that might restrict the flow of water. This increase of water passing through per minute keeps the pattern stable and also increases the dissolved oxygen levels in the water beautifully, whilst still giving you this glorious display.
If the sizes of this model is available in aren't large enough for your requirement then please see our Titan range of aerator or you might want to consider one of our aerator bespoke designs.
Heathland Fountains Aeration and Maintenance
We offer all of our clients an aerator winterising and servicing package with our aeration equipment, to ensure that your aerator continues to run efficiently for years to come and stands the test of time. Our in-house servicing centre is fully equipped to deal with any general maintenance, servicing or repairs you may require.
- Unit sizes range from 0.75Kw to 5.5Kw.
- Available in stationary, vertical and horizontal Configurations.
- Available in single phase and three phase.
- High strength composite pump components.
- High performance.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 3 year warranty.
- Optional 2 year warranty extension
Select Series 2, Tornado Floating Lake Aerator Installation
We are pleased to offer a full professional aerator installation service with all of our aeration equipment, this can include a selection or all of the following services:
- Full cabling and
- Control panel installation and setup
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
Heathland Fountain's team will use one of two techniques when installing these fantastic aerators. The images below show the two different methods.
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management or lake and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.