Super Lily fountain for super aeration
The Select Series 2 Super Lily floating lake aerator combines a top tier with 12 gracefully arching streams and a low tier that produces a wide, low, conical fan. With our added lighting options this model is truly astounding to behold.
The Select Series 2 Super Lily aerator has been expertly designed with no obstructions throughout the interior as this can decrease the volume of water that passes though it. The increased volume of water throughout means the pattern is extremely thick and durable and will not be affected by wind distortion like some other models on the market. You will not have to choose between substantial aeration and a beautiful display as this model does it all.
If this model isn't big enough for your requirements then the Titan Series may be of interest to you. For something truly breathtaking, one of our bespoke designs may just be what you're looking for.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Super Lily Floating Lake Aerator
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your Aerator and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Super Lily Floating Lake Aerator
We offer a full installation service for all our aerators in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Aerator installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Select Series 2 aerators, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Super Lily Floating Lake Aerator
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all aerator units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your aerator and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain and aerator winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.