The Select Series 2 Spider & Arch floating lake aerator has a stunning design using two tiers both with 8 streams each. It looks particularly spectacular with our added lighting options to make it glow against the night sky.
The internal design of this unit has been cleverly thought out to eliminate any obstructions that may restrict water flow, meaning that it has an increased water flow compared to other aerator models of this size. The increase in volume also makes the display pattern much thicker and less vulnerable to wind distortion like some finer models on the market. This floating lake Aerator will increase the dissolved oxygen levels in your lake to fantastic levels giving you beautiful water.
However, if you need something bigger and even more extravagant, then take a look at our Titan range and our bespoke designs for aerators for an even more impressive water feature.
Heathland Fountains Aeration Maintenance Packages
Heathland Fountain's aerator and fountains maintenance team is on hand to deal with any maintenance requirements you may have. These may include;
- General maintenance
We also offer all of our clients an aerator and fountain winterising and servicing packed to ensure your aerator or fountain continue to run to the highest of stands for years to come, no matter the weather.
- Unit available in sizes ranging form 0.75Kw to 5.5Kw.
- Available in single phase or three phase.
- Stationary, horizontal and vertical configurations available.
- High strength composite pump components.
- High performance.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your aerator and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 3 year warranty.
- Optional 2 year warranty extension.
Select Series 2, Spider & Arch Floating Lake Aerator Installation
Heathland Fountain offer a full installation service with all of our aeration equipment. depending on your needs,your lake and the circumstances, it may include a variety of things, such as;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel setup
- Aerator installation
- Anchor installation
Our team will use one of two techniques when installing these aerators. It will depends entirely on your specific requirements and the landscape as to which method will be used. The two options are shown below;
We can supply Aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our aerator products, water management or lake and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.