The design of this model allows unobstructed water flow through the unit, giving both a wonderful display and a significant increase in the oxygen levels in the water. This increased volume of water passing through also means that the display is much thicker and therefore not as affected by wind drift.
If this aerator is still not big enough to suit your requirement then please see our Titan range of aerators, or if you're looking for something extra special then please take a look at our bespoke range of aerators.
The Select Series 2 Scepter Floating Lake Aerator - Maintenance
Our in-house aerator servicing centre is fully equipped to deal with any requirements you may have, this may include;
- General maintenance,
To help ensure all of our aeration products continues to run the the high standards that we strive for, we offer all of our clients an aerator winterising and servicing package.
- Unit Sizes Range form 0.75KW to 5.5KW.
- High strength composite pump components.
- High performance.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your aerator and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 3 year warranty.
- Optional 2 year warranty extension.
Unit Configurations available include;
We have a variety of power options available including single phase and three phase.
Select Series 2 Scepter Floating Lake Aerator Installation
Heathland Fountains also offers a full installation service with all of our aeration equipment. This can include;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and set-up
- Aerator installation
- Anchor installation
The two main techniques used when installing these aerators are shown below;
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management or lake and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.