The Scepter provides remarkable aeration
The design of this model allows unobstructed water flow throughout the unit, giving both a wonderful display and a significant increase in the oxygen levels in the water. This increased volume of water passing through also means that the display is much thicker and therefore not as affected by wind drift.
If this aerator is still not big enough to suit your requirements then please take a look at the Titan Series, or if you're looking for something extra special then please take a look at our bespoke designs.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Scepter Floating Lake Aerator
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your Aerator and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Scepter Floating Lake Aerator
We offer a full installation service for all our aerators in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Aerator installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Select Series 2 aerators, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Scepter Floating Lake Aerator
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all aerator units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your aerator and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain and aerator winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.