The Select Series 2 Quad floating lake aerator is a 4 tier design that gives a mesmerisingly complex pattern that will leave anyone hypnotised.
The internal configuration of this fountain has been cleverly designed to eliminate any unnecessary obstructions to increase the volume of water that passes through per second. This gives it fantastic aeration abilities as well as a strong display pattern that is not overly affected by wind distortion like some of the smaller models with finer patterns.
We have larger models available in the Titan range of aerators and if these models aren't big enough for your desired application, we can also create a one-of-a-kind bespoke design for your required aerator, so that it meets all your requirements and more.
Heathland Fountains Maintenance Services
Heathland Fountain's fully equipped service centre is on hand to deal with any thing you may need from general maintenance and servicing to repairs. We also offer all of our clients an aerator and fountains winterising and servicing package with all of our floating lake aerators to ensure they continue to run to the high quality that we strive for and you expect, for years to come.
- Three configurations available : Stationary, horizontal and vertical.
- Single phase and three phase also available.
- High strength composite pump components.
- High performance.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your aerator and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 3 year warranty.
- Optional 2 year warranty extension.
- Unit sizes range from 0.75KW to 5.5KW.
Select Series 2, Quad Floating Lake Aerator Installation
Heathland Fountains offers a full aeration installation service with all of our aeration equipment so our team will take care of all the hard work for you. This may include different options including the following;
- Full cabling
- Installation and setup of Control panel
- Aerator installation
- Anchor installation
The two main method used when installing our floating lake aeration products are shown below;
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management or lake and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.