The Select Series 2 Lily floating lake aerator has a vast low fan topped with 7 thick arching streams to give this beautiful floral effect. This display pattern is ideal if you do not wish to block views of the landscape.
The intelligent design of this model does not include any obstructions that may restrict the volume of water that passes through. This in turn means that is has a very strong display that will not be affected by wind drift and will aerate your water to a very high standard. With the Select Series 2 Lily aerator, you don't have to deal with the hard choice of beauty over function. We can give you both!
If your lake calls for something more substantial then feel free to check out the Titan range of aerators or failing that you may find something truly special amongst our bespoke designs.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2, Lily Floating Lake Aerator
- Stationary, horizontal and vertical configurations available.
- Available in single phase and three phase.
- Unit sizes range from 0.75Kw to 5.5Kw.
- High strength composite pump components.
- High performance.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your aerator and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 3 year warranty.
- Optional 2 year warranty extension.
Select Series 2, Lily Floating Lake Aerator Installation
We offer a full installation service with all our aerators, completed by our professional team. This may include;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel set-up
- Aerator installation
- Anchor installation
The two most efficient techniques when installing floating lake aerator are shown below, our team will use one of these when installing your aerator, which one is used will depend on your requirements and lake structure.
Heathland Fountains Maintenance Provisions
Our professionally trained team strives for nothing but perfection in everything they do, which is why Heathland fountains offer all clients an aerator and fountains winterising and servicing package to ensure your aerator continues to run to the high standards we are known for.
Our in-house service centre is available for any requirements you may have including;
- General maintenance
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management or lake and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.