Extraordinary aeration and a beautiful display
The Select Series 2 Lily floating lake aerator has a vast low fan topped with 7 thick arching streams to give this beautiful floral effect. This display pattern is ideal if you do not wish to block views of the landscape.
The intelligent design of this model does not include any obstructions that may restrict the volume of water that passes through. This in turn means that it has a very strong display that will not be affected by wind drift and will aerate your water to a very high standard. With the Select Series 2 Lily aerator, you don't have to deal with the hard choice of beauty over function. We can give you both!
If your lake calls for something more substantial then feel free to check out the Titan Series or you may find something truly special amongst our bespoke designs.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Lily Floating Lake Aerator
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your Aerator and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Lily Floating Lake Aerator
We offer a full installation service for all our aerators in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Aerator installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Select Series 2 aerators, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Lily Floating Lake Aerator
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all aerator units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your aerator and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain and aerator winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.