This particular display is ideal for blocking out unsightly views.
The Select Series 2 Falling Waters aeration unit has been skilfully design to remove any obstructions that may reduce water flow throughout the unit, meaning the display pattern it produces is stronger and much more sturdy that other models of this size. This results in greatly increased dissolved oxygen levels in the lake and also a beautiful display!
If you require something bigger then our Titan range or aerators and fountains might be what you need or one of our Bespoke designs could be perfect for you.
Maintenance for the Select Series 2 Falling Waters Floating Lake Aerator
Customer Service is of the utmost importance to Heathland Fountains, which is why we offer an aerator winterising and servicing package to all of our clients to ensure they are continually happy with their aerator for years to come. Our in-house servicing centre is ready to help with any requirements you may have. These may include:
- General Maintenance
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2, Falling Waters Floating Lake Aerator
- Unit configuration availability; horizontal, vertical and stationary. Power options include single phase and three phase.
- Unit sizes range from 0.75Kw to 5.5Kw.
- High strength composite pump components.
- High performance.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your aerator and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 3 year warranty.
- Optional 2 year warranty extension.
Select Series 2, Falling Waters Floating Lake Aerator Installation
Heathland Fountains offer a first class full installation service with all of our aeration equipment to ensure everything is works to the highest of standards.
it may include some of the following options such as;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and set-up
- Fountain installation
- anchor installation
The two techniques, one of which will be used to install your aerators, are shown below. The preferred method is chosen depending on your requirements and the design of the lake.
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management or lake and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.