The internal structure of this model eliminates any obstructions that might decrease the volume of water flowing through. This means that the aerator increases the dissolved oxygen levels within the lake exponentially but also produces a strong glorious pattern that will not be affected by high winds and suffer wind distortion like finer displays.
We have much larger models in our Titan Range if you're looking for something truly immense and our bBespoke range of aerators offers truly individual designs to suit those with the most grandiose ideas.
The Select Series 2 Double Arch Floating Lake Aerator's Maintenance
Heathland Fountains has a fully equipped service centre on hand to deal with any general maintenance, servicing and repairs. We also offer all of our clients a winterising and servicing package to ensure all of our products continues to run to the highest of standards fro years to come.
- Stationary, vertical and horizontal configurations available.
- Available in single phase and three phase.
- High strength composite pump components.
- High performance.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your aerator and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 3 year warranty.
- Optional 2 year warranty extension.
- Unit sizes range from 0.75Kw to 5.5Kw.
Select Series 2, Double Arch Floating Lake Aerator Installation
A full installation service is offered with all our floating lake aerators to ensure we give you the best for your aeration investment. This may include options such as;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Installation and set-up of control panel
- Aerator installation
- Anchor or mooring installation
The two techniques shown below are the method our team uses when installing floating lake aerators.
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management or lake and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.