A beautiful display with impressive aeration capabilities
The Select Series 2 Delmar floating lake aerator has a tall centre geyser surrounded by 16 thick arching streams, to create a truly uplifting effect. The Delmer display pattern looks particularly beautiful when lit with our added lighting options to create a display which is as eye-catching at night as it is during the day.
The interior of this unit has been cleverly designed to eliminate any obstructions that might decrease the volume of water passing through. This increased flow keeps the pattern extremely thick and stable, meaning it's unaffected by wind distortion and there's an increase in the dissolved oxygen levels at a greater rate than that of other models this size available on the market.
For larger units please see the our Titan Series. If you're looking for something completely personalised and suited to your individual requirement, our bespoke fountains and aerator design team are here to help.
Floating Lake Aerator Unit Configurations include:
We also have several power options to choose form including single phase and three phase.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Delmar Floating Lake Aerator
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your Aerator and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Delmar Floating Lake Aerator
We offer a full installation service for all our aerators in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Aerator installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Select Series 2 aerators, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Delmar Floating Lake Aerator
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all aerator units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your aerator and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain and aerator winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.