A strong and beautiful display whilst increasing the dissolved oxygen levels
The Select Series 2 Daffodil floating aerator has a wide low fan that sweeps out over the water surface topped with a stunning geyser. This aerator is ideal if the landscape cannot be blocked, for instance on a golf course. It is also ideal in areas with high winds as it is one of the most stable patterns we can provide.
The design of this model eliminates obstructions throughout the unit meaning the volume of water passing through the unit is higher than many aerators. So not only do you get this beautiful stable, wind resistant pattern, but you also get an increase in the dissolved oxygen levels in the water.
If these units aren't big enough for your requirements, then please see our Titan range as this contains the largest fountain and aerator models we have to offer.
For something truly unique please see our impressive bespoke designs.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Daffodil Floating Lake Aerator
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your Aerator and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Daffodil Floating Lake Aerator
We offer a full installation service for all our aerators in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Aerator installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Select Series 2 aerators, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Daffodil Floating Lake Aerator
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all aerator units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your aerator and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain and aerator winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.