A beautiful arching fountain display with amazing aeration
The Select Series 2 Cluster Arch floating lake aerator produces 16 beautiful thick arching streams that look simply amazing with our added lighting options. When lit up against the night sky this aerator is simply indescribable. It is beautifully eye-catching, whilst working away to improve your water quality.
The internal design of this fountain does not include any obstructions that might restrict the water flow and therefore has an increased volume of water passing through it compared to similar models of the same size. It is this increased water volume that not only helps to increase the dissolved oxygen levels within the water exponentially but also produces this stunning strong pattern that will not be affected by wind drift like weaker displays.
If after looking at this model you decide you need something bigger then please have a look at our Titan Series fountain range for the largest models we have available. We also have our stunning bespoke designs which are something truly special.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Cluster Arch Floating Lake Aerator
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your Aerator and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts(non-wear parts).
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Cluster Arch Floating Lake Aerator
We offer a full installation service for all our aerators in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Aerator installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Select Series 2 aerators, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Cluster Arch Floating Lake Aerator
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all aerator units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your aerator and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain and aerator winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.