The Select Series 2 Cluster Arch floating lake aerator produces 16 beautiful thick arching streams that look simply amazing with our added lighting options. When lit up against the night sky this aerator is simply indescribable. It will really make any site look fabulous, whilst working away to improve your water quality.
The internal design of this fountain does not include any obstructions that might restrict the water flow and therefore has an increased volume of water passing through it compared to similar models of the same size. It is this increased water volume that not only helps to increase the dissolved oxygen levels within the water exponentially but also produces this stunning strong pattern that will not be affected by wind drift like weaker displays.
If after looking at this model you decide you need something bigger then please have a look at our Titan fountain range for the largest models we have available. We also have our stunning bespoke designs which are something truly special.
The Select Series 2, Cluster Arch Floating Lake Aerator Maintenance
Our in-house fountain service centre at Heathland Fountains is fully equipped to deal with any requirement you may have from general maintenance and servicing to repairs. To ensure all of our aeration products continues to run to the high standards we pride ourselves on we offer all of our clients a winterising and servicing package for their aerators
- Unit sizes range from 0.75Kw to 5.5Kw.
- High strength composite pump components.
- High performance.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- High strength, easy clean composite suction screens.
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your aerator and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 3 Year Warranty.
- Optional 2 year warranty extension.
- Configurations available horizontal, vertical and stationary.
- Power options available include single phase and three phase.
Select Series 2, Cluster Arch Floating Lake Aerator Installation
Heathland Fountains offers a fantastic full installation service with all of our lake aerators. we take care of all the hard work so you don't have to and include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and set-up
- Fountain installation, anchor installation
The two main techniques used for installing these aerators are shown below;
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management or lake and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.