The Select Series 2 Spider & Arch floating lake aerator has a stunning design using two tiers both with 8 streams each. As with most of our floating aerators, we can provide these in a range of sizes from 0.75Kw to 5.5Kw.
All of the Select Series 2 range are equipped with a very large grill designed to provide reduced suction around the screen which will result in fewer blockages caused by leaves and other debris from the lake bed. It also ensures that you get a larger volume of water passing through the fountain, obtaining large flows of water for great circulation and a great increase in the dissolved oxygen levels within your lake.
The Select Series 2 Floating Lake Aerator is available in a horizontal or vertical configuration.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Spider & Arch Floating Lake Aerator
- Increased suction screens are available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Single-phase and Three-phase power options available.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra-high performance.
- Controllers are available with full-timer control for your Aerator and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3-year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3-year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Spider & Arch Floating Lake Aerator
We offer a full installation service for all our aerators in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Aerator installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Select Series 2 aerators, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Spider & Arch Floating Lake Aerator
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all aerator units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your aerator and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain and aerator winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.