Minimal costs, maximum aeration
The AirPro Diffused lake aerator is available in a single diffuser version all the way up to the 6 diffuser unit. This aerator provides industrial strength aeration and is extremely reliable. The AirPro is one of the most efficient models on the market today and is suitable for any size lake.
This aerator is designed to run 24/7 365 days a year and only require servicing once every two years to keep it in top performance conditions. It's one of the most efficient aerators available today.
Heathland Fountains Aerator Maintenance
Our fully equipped in-house aerator and fountain service centre is able to help with any requirements you have. This might include;
- General maintenance
Features and Benefits of the AirPro Diffused Lake Aerator
- Hi specification diffused air system.
- Oil free compressor
- Unit is Single Phase (230 Volt)
- Very low operating costs compared to industry standard floating aerators.
- Will operate in very shallow water and at depth.
- No electrical components required in the lake.
- Very reliable, low running costs, virtually silent and low maintenance.
- Manifolds constructed of brass and stainless for winter operation. (most of the competitions units are plastic)
- Self installation or site installation available.
- No loud water movement or splashing.
- Self weighted Air Tubing.
- 304mm diffuser tube length or standard 228mm dia. disc diffusers available.
- 2 Year Warranty on the compressors.
- 15 Year warranty on the Self Weighted Air Tubing and Compressor enclosure.
Heathland Fountains Aerator installation
Heathland Fountains offer a full installation service with all of our aeration products to ensure you get the best results possible. This may include;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel setup
- Aerator installation
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management or lake and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.