The very best diffused aeration on a budget but still maintaining the very strong GAST range of pumps. Gast pumps are some of the most robust not he global market with many of their pumps being supplied to the military. The AirEco is certainly the cheapest high end diffuser system on the market but it retains all the quality components used in our top of the range systems.
The AirEco is the economic version of the AirPro, all of the pumps are identical along with the quality of the manifolds used to evenly distribute the are across all diffusers. The key difference between the AirEco and AirPro is the enclosure, unlike the AirPro's steel enclosure the AirEco has a Plastic enclosure still suitable for mounting externally.
Ideal larger-scaled lakes this aerator will provide circulation and aeration for water bodies up to 6 acres in size, the AirEco diffused is extremely efficient and offers a total solution without the need for splashing aerators.
These very subtle and virtually silent aerators offer the very best in aeration while retaining the natural, quite environments they are designed for use.
They are heavy duty units, built to stand the test of time, whilst running 365 days of the year. These are not common shop bought diffused air aerators but a more specialist aerator.
Features and Benefits of the AirEco Diffused Lake Aerator
- High specification diffused air system
- Very low operating costs when compared to surface aerator
- Will operate in very shallow water and at depth
- Oil free compressors
- No electrical components required in the water
- Very reliable, low running costs, virtually silent and extremely low maintenance
- Self cleaning diffuser membranes requiring no maintenance
- Manifolds constructed of brass and stainless for winter operation. (most of the competitions units are plastic)
- Self installation or site installation available.
- No loud water movement or splashing.
- No airborne Legionella risk from splashing water and wind drift
- Self weighted air tubing for use within the water, this keeps airlines one the bed and out of sight
- 304mm diffuser tube length or standard 228mm dia. disc diffusers available.
- Single phase only
- 15 year warranty on the self weighted air tubing
- 2 year warranty on the compressors
- 2 year return to base labour repair
AirEco Diffused Lake Aerator installation
Heathland Group offer a full installation service for all our aeration equipment to all of our clients, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel setup
- Aerator installation
Maintaining your new AirEco Lake Aerator
Heathland Group has its own in-house fully equipped servicing centre for any general maintenance, servicing or repair of aerators that you may require. We can also supply onsite support and maintenance should returning the item not be possible. Note that during the 2 year labour warranty period a charge will be made for a site callout but all onsite time will be completed free of charge.
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients in the United Kingdom and throughout Europe. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.