The Sky Geyser floating lake fountain from the Select Series range
The Select Series Sky Geyser floating lake fountain produces a high thick central geyser. This pattern reaches the maximum height that the fountain pumps of this size can generate.
This fountain has been carefully designed to benefit from an increased volume and flow of water through the unit which eliminates any obstructions and reduces blockages. As with most of our fountains, we can provide the select series fountain in a range of sizes from 0.75kw to 3.7kw.
If you are looking for a much larger fountain then please take a look at the Titan fountain range for the largest fountains we supply.
The Select Series floating lake fountain is available in a horizontal or vertical configuration.
Features and benefits of the Select Series Sky Geyser floating lake fountain
- Increased suction screens are available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Single-phase and Three-phase power options available.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra-high performance.
- Controllers are available with full-timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3-year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3-year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series Sky Geyser Floating Lake Fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series range, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wi-fi connection.
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two methods of installation for the Select Series fountains, as shown below;
Maintaining your new Sky Geyser floating lake fountain
We offer our customers a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves. We want to ensure that your fountain is a long-lasting investment, so we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountains and installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email email@example.com or call 0800 3891990.
‘Heathland Group Ltd’ is an introducer appointed representative of Ideal Sales Solutions Ltd T/A Ideal4Finance. Ideal Sales Solutions is a credit broker and not a lender (FRN 703401). Finance available subject to status. The rate offer is always provisional and will depend upon your personal circumstances, the loan amount and term.