Power and beauty combined is the best way to describe he range of Masters Series floating lake fountains
The Masters series floating lake fountains are impressive addition to any lake and are available in a wide variety of spray patterns, which are also interchangeable (with the exception of Captiva and Kiawah), allowing you to change your fountains patterns as often as you want.
Our interchangeable fountain patterns give you flexible and dazzling water features and better water management.
Types of Masters Series floating lake fountains and their patterns
- Basic Flow Patterns
- Straightened Flow Patterns
- Adjustable Straightened Flow Patterns
- Speciality Patterns
Key features of the Masters Series floating lake fountains
These are truly fountains but they also provide the essential aeration for your lake. This series of floating lake fountains offers a large variety of models and voltages to choose from and to suit every requirement. They are also simple to install and maintain. The Master Series fountains are backed by the industry’s finest pledge; designed and engineered for superior performance and longevity.
- Available in (½ – 10HP) models
- More than thirty spray patterns
- Simple assembly and installation
- Available in design types of vertical, horizontal and cart (7½ – 10HP)
- Available in all voltages, 50Hz and 60Hz (International 60 Hz and 50 Hz do not ship with control panel)
- Fountains with control panel, specific underwater rated power cable and lighting
- All stainless steel (no plastic parts)
- Total component CE recognised for safety
- Certified by UL & cUL
- Energy-efficient oil-cooled motors and service-friendly
- Comes with a user-friendly cable disconnect, Aqua Lock connector (ALC) on (½ – 5HP) models
- Galvanized control panel
- Comes with custom panel configuration
‘Heathland Group Ltd’ is an introducer appointed representative of Ideal Sales Solutions Ltd T/A Ideal4Finance. Ideal Sales Solutions is a credit broker and not a lender (FRN 703401). Finance available subject to status. The rate offer is always provisional and will depend upon your personal circumstances, the loan amount and term.