Concept 3 Gemini floating lake aerator
The Concept 3 Sunburst pattern provides a conical fan pattern which provides excellent aeration. We can supply the Gemini in a range of sizes from 1HP to 5HP.
The Concept 3 surface spray aerators are engineered to provide results along with beautiful, dynamic display patterns. A unique mixed flow pumping system which delivers aeration when you need it. The stainless steel and high intensity thermo plastic construction will stand up to effluent and brackish water conditions. These systems offer both beauty and function and can operate in as little as 75cm of water. All of the aerating fountains spray patterns are interchangeable.
Concept 3 Gemini floating lake aerator features and benefits
- Interchangeable nozzles
- 11 different nozzle patterns available
- High tech thermoplastic pumping chambers are staged to allow for easy interchange
- Rugged low visibility closed cell foam filled float includes handles and protective pockets
- High performance
- Industrial strength thermoplastic screen helps to keep debris out of the unit
- Available as a fixed unit
- Quick disconnect
- Electrical quick disconnect is part of the upper plate, with the internal connector sealed and baked with a high temperature epoxy compound to prevent damage
- Mixed flow pumping system achieves maximum pumping capabilities
- oil cooled, efficient custom built motor incorporates a 316 stainless steel motor shaft, silicon carbide seal and oil inducing impeller to ensure cool operation, dependability and long life
- corrosion resistant durable 18 gauge/ 316 grade stainless steel motor housing
- Control panel
- 3 year part warranty (non-wear parts)
- 2 year extended parts warranty option
- 3 year return to base labour warranty
Installation of the Concept 3 floating lake aerator
We offer a full installation service for all our aerators in the Concept 3 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wi-fi connection.
- Aerator installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install our Concept 3 aerators, these methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Gemini floating lake aerator
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all aerator units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your aerator and get many years of enjoyment from your long term investment, which is why we also offer a fountain and aerator winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 3891990.
‘Heathland Group Ltd’ is an introducer appointed representative of Ideal Sales Solutions Ltd T/A Ideal4Finance. Ideal Sales Solutions is a credit broker and not a lender (FRN 703401). Finance available subject to status. The rate offer is always provisional and will depend upon your personal circumstances, the loan amount and term.