The Select Series 2 Scepter lake fountain produces a heavy, mass of water propelled high into the air in an attractive shape
This option is particularly useful if you wish to block out unpleasant views as it is very pronounced and the pattern reaches a great height.
As with most of our fountain models we can provide different sizes in each fountain display to suit any needs ranging from;
- up to 5.5Kw.
If you require something bigger than a 5.5kw unit then please have a look at the Titan Series lake fountains or our bespoke designs.
This fountain has been intelligently designed for an unobstructed water flow through the internal unit, giving both a wonderful display and an increase in the dissolved oxygen levels in the lake similar to tan aerator. This means you don't need to choose between a beautiful display and good water quality, you can have both.
The increased volume of water passing through the fountain nozzles also means that the display is much thicker and therefore not overly affected by wind drift.
The Select Series 2 Scepter fountain is available in horizontal, vertical and stationary configuration and is also available in several power options including single phase and three phase.
Features and Benefits of the Select Series 2 Scepter Stationary Lake Fountain
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area which results in less maintenance.
- Optional cable length and in-house cable sizing available.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength composite suction screens.
- High strength composite pump components.
- Ultra high performance.
- Controllers available with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional with RGBW also available.
- 3 year warranty parts (non-wear parts).
- 3 year return to base labour warranty, upgradable to onsite warranty if required.
Installation of the Select Series 2 Scepter Stationary Lake Fountain
We offer a full installation service for all our fountains in the Select Series 2 range of equipment, this includes the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wifi connection.
- Fountain installation
Maintaining your new Scepter Stationary Lake Fountain
At Heathland Group we have a fully equipped fountain and aerator service centre to help with repairs, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves.
We want to help you care for your fountain and get many years of enjoyment from your longterm investment, which is why we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can always enjoy your water feature!
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.