If you're looking for a floating fishery aerator with increased performance and a low profile then The Volcano II & Hydromax Series are excellent choices.
This particular aerator range supplies fantastic aeration results due to it's high performance oxygen transfer capabilities and to the high GMP pumping rates.
The Hydromax Series features Volcano II’s high volume performance with a conical display pattern. Hydromax is based on two types of aerators;
Shasta Water Aerator
The Shasta aerator is the sister to the Etna aerator. It keeps a lower profile with simple elegance, but still provides excellent aeration. Add lighting and Shasta positively shines at night.
Volcano II Water Aerator
The Volcano II aerator has a low profile surface eruption pattern produced by incredible pumping rates, which provides high oxygen transfer results. It is an ideal selection to get maximum aeration results with a floating surface aerator.
The Volcano II & Hydromax Series Features
- Available in (½ - 5½HP) models
- Easy installation
- Required depth is three feet (½HP operating depth is 2')
- Works in deeper depths with optional float mounted deep water intake
- Produces an erupting boil
- All stainless steel components
- High quality
- Optional night glow LED lighting systems for all models
- Low profile float
- Comes with an exclusive underwater cable disconnect, aqua lock connector (ALC)
- Motor housing of stainless steel
- Energy efficient oil-cooled motor 1725 RPM
- CE Recognised night glow LED lighting systems
- Certified by UL & CUL
Heathland Fountains offer a full installation service for all our fishery aeration equipment.
This can include the following options;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel set up
- Customised installation plan for your fishery
Heathland Fountains installation options
The two main techniques used for installation by Heathland Fountains are shown below;
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout, Norfolk, Suffolk and the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management or fishery and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.