If you're looking for a floating fishery aerator with high performance and a low profile that offers great fishery aeration, then the Volcano II & Hydromax series aerators are excellent choices.
This particular aerator range supplies fantastic aeration results offering both high-performance oxygen transfer capabilities and GMP pumping rates.
The Hydromax series features Volcano II’s high volume performance with a conical display pattern. Hydromax is based on two types of aerators;
Fishery aeration with the Shasta water aerator
The Shasta aerator is the sister to the Etna aerator. It keeps a lower profile with simple elegance but still provides excellent fishery aeration. Add lighting and Shasta positively shines at night.
Fishery aeration with the Volcano II water aerator
The Volcano II aerator has a low profile surface eruption pattern produced by incredible pumping rates, which provides high oxygen transfer results. It is an ideal selection to get maximum fishery aeration results with a floating surface aerator.
Features and benefits of the Volcano II & Hydromax series of fishery aerators
- Available in (½ - 5½HP) models
- Easy installation
- Required depth is three feet (½HP operating depth is 2')
- Works in deeper depths with an optional float mounted deep water intake
- Produces an erupting boil for great aeration in your fishery
- All stainless steel components
- High quality
- Optional night glow LED lighting systems for all models
- Low profile float
- Comes with an exclusive underwater cable disconnect, aqua lock connector (ALC)
- Motor housing of stainless steel
- Energy-efficient oil-cooled motor 1725 RPM
- CE Recognised night glow LED lighting systems
- Certified by UL & CUL
Installing the Volcano II floating fishery aerator
Installation of this aerator can include the following options;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel set-up
- Customised installation plan for your fishery
The two main techniques used for installation by Heathland Group are shown below;
Maintaining your new Volcano II floating fishery aerator
We are satisfied at Heathland Group if we are absolutely sure that your aerator investment will provide benefits for many years, so we offer our clients a full aerator servicing package so that you get the very best fishery aeration all year round with no performance problems. We have a fully equipped in-house service centre for all general maintenance, servicing and repair needs for both water fountains and aerators.
We can supply fishery aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990