The Torrent Fishery Aerator
It comes in a variety of unit size so there is something to suit everyone's needs, no matter how big or how small. The smallest version of this unit, which moves 90,000 litres per hour!
Features and Benefits of the Torrent Fishery Aerator
Evolution -Water display 300m (h) x 700mm (dia.)
- SS2 - Water display sizes vary from Kw unit size.
- Simple plug and play operation.
- Low operating costs.
- Will operate in a minimum water depth of 510mm.
- Also available as a fixed unit / non floating.
- Very reliable, no maintenance motor.
- Optional cable length.
- Ships in one box / site installation available.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your aerator and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 2 Year Warranty with installation package / 1 Year Warranty for self installation.
- Unit available in single phase / 230 volt
Torrent Floating Fountain Installation
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel setup
- Aerator installation
- Anchor installation
Our team of trained experts will use one of two different techniques when installing these products. The technique used will depends on client specification and requirement. These are shown below;
The Torrent Floating Fishery Aerator Maintenance
Heathland Fountains has a fully equipped in-house repairs centre capable of handling any aerator servicing and repairs needs that might arise. We offer all of our clients a winterising and servicing package to help all this essential equipment to continue to perform to the highest capabilities for years to come.
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management or fishery and consultancy services, please email email@example.com or call 0800 3891990.