The Torrent fishery aerator is one of the most effective aerators available for keeping the water in your fishery healthy and in good order. It comes in a variety of sizes providing something to suit everyone's needs, no matter how big or how small. The smallest version of this unit will circulate 90,000 litres per hour!
The torrent floating fishery aerator is available in range of sizes from 0.5HP units to 3HP units.
Features and benefits of the Torrent floating fishery aerator
- Simple plug and play operation
- Unit available in single phase / 230 volt and three phase /400 volt
- Low operating costs
- Will operate in a minimum water depth from 510mm
- Also available as a fixed unit / non floating.
- Very reliable, zero maintenance motor.
- Optional cable length
- Ships in one box / site installation available.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your aerator optional lighting
- Customisable LED lighting optional
- 3 year parts warranty (non-wear parts)
- 3 year return to base labour warranty with option to extend to onsite warranty
Torrent floating fishery aerator installation options
We offer a full installation service for all our aeration equipment, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and set-up, including custom builds with Bluetooth control and wi-fi connection.
- Fountain and anchor installation
The team at Heathland Group use two different methods when installing the Torrent floating fishery aerator depending on individual requirements. These methods are shown below;
Maintaining your new Torrent fishery aerator
We want to be sure that investment you make in your new aerator continues to give you benefits for years to come, so we offer our clients a full aerator servicing package. We have a fully equipped servicing centre for all general maintenance, servicing and repair needs for water fountains and aerators.
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom and Europe. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990