The AirPro diffused fishery aerator is the most efficient on today's market, whatever the size of your fishery.
The AirPro is a very tough, industrial grade diffused aerator, that's reliable and designed to produce large volumes of air 365 days of the year. This particular model only requires servicing once every 2 years to keep it at peak performance. Air Pro aerators are a brilliant choice for a fishery looking to combine high performance with sensible running costs.
The AirPro is available in a single diffuser version all the way up to the 6 diffuser unit, which is the largest in this range of diffused aerators.
The compressors are oil free and are available in single phase / 230 volt only.
Features and Benefits of the AirPro Diffused fishery Aerator
- Hi specification diffused air system.
- Very low operating costs
- Will operate in very shallow water and at depth.
- No electrical components required in the fishery.
- Very reliable, low running costs, virtually silent and low maintenance.
- Manifolds constructed of brass and stainless for winter operation. (most of the competitions units are plastic)
- Self installation or site installation available.
- No loud water movement or splashing.
- Self weighted air tubing.
- 304mm diffuser tube length or standard 228mm dia. disc diffusers available.
- 2 year warranty on the compressors.
- 15 year warranty on the self weighted air tubing and compressor enclosure.
AirPro Diffused fishery Aerator installation
Heathland Fountains are happy to offer a full installation service for all our aeration equipment to all of our clients, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel setup
- Aerator installation
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients in Norfolk and throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management or fishery and consultancy services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 3891990.