The AirPro diffused fishery aerator is the most efficient on the market today, whatever the size of your fishery.
The AirPro is a very tough, industrial grade diffused aerator. It's reliable and designed to produce large volumes of air 365 days a year. This particular aerator model only requires servicing every 2 years to keep it at peak performance. AirPro aerators are a brilliant choice for a fishery looking to combine high performance with sensible running costs.
The AirPro is available in a single diffuser version all the way up to the 6 diffuser unit, which is the largest in this range of diffused aerators.
Power comes from a standard single phase / 230 volt power supply, but even if you don't have a supply nearby we have successfully installed these systems and run underground airlines over 800m from the compressor to the diffusers. This is generally cheaper than running expensive armoured power cables to your lake or fishery.
Features and benefits of the AirPro diffused fishery aerator
- High specification diffused air system
- Very low operating costs when compared to surface aerators
- Will operate in very shallow water and at depth.
- Oil free compressors
- No electrical components required in the water
- Very reliable, low running costs, virtually silent and extremely low maintenance
- Self cleaning diffuser membranes requiring no maintenance
- Manifolds constructed of brass and stainless for winter operation. (most of the competitions units are plastic)
- Self installation or site installation available.
- No loud water movement or splashing.
- No airborne Legionella risk from splashing water and wind drift
- Self weighted air tubing for use within the water, this keeps airlines one the bed and out of sight
- Steel, lockable enclosure
- 304mm diffuser tube length or standard 228mm dia. disc diffusers available
- Single phase only
- 2 year warranty on the compressors
- 15 year warranty on the self weighted air tubing and compressor enclosure
- 2 year return to base labour repair
Heathland Group offer a full installation service for all our aeration equipment to all of our clients, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel set-up
- Aerator installation
Maintaining your new AirPro fishery aerator
Heathland Group has its own in-house fully equipped servicing centre for general maintenance, servicing and repairs of aerators should you need these services. We can also supply on-site support and maintenance should returning your aerator be a problem. Note that during the 2 year labour warranty period a charge will be made for a site call-out but all onsite time will be completed free of charge.
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients in the United Kingdom and throughout Europe. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products, water management and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.